Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: April 21, 2012

April 21, 2012 5 years, 5 months ago #186

• jason
  • Administrator
  • Jason Sleight
Dear Anglers,

The El Cajon Ford Night Series is starting this weekend April 21, 2012 at Lake El Capitan.  We will be getting to the lake around 4:30PM to begin registrations and have the catered BBQ.  We will do the draw for start positions and the safety meeting by 6:30PM.  We should be on the water around 7pm with start of the tournament at 7:15Pm.  This year, the El Cajon Ford Night Series will have points system for the Grand Prize Money.  After all 6 tournament are fished 10 teams with the  most points for 2012 season will be selected to fish for the Grand Prize Money of $ 2,500.00 and $ 1,000.00 Big Bass.  All information regarding these events can be view at our website at www.sdteamseries.com where you can download the entry forms, view results and images of each event.  If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to the new season and seeing all my regulars team and new comers.   

Regards,

Jim

El Cajon Ford - Tournament Director
3324 Cottonwood Springs Lane
Jamul, CA 91935
Office/Fax:  619.447.0244
www.sdteamseries.com

Re: April 21, 2012 5 years, 5 months ago #188

• jason
  • Administrator
  • Jason Sleight
Dear Anglers,

The 2012 El Cajon Ford Night Series kicked off its first tournament of the season on April 21, 2012 at Lake El Capitan. Thank you to the lake staff for all their help getting the teams on the water with plenty of daylight, which allowed the teams to fish the evening bite. Also thanks to the Bar BQ pit for the great food before the launch in there help in getting all the hungry fisher feed.

First place went to Rick Davis and Richard Frank with 3 bass limit that weighed 16.67lbs. Davis & Frank had the Big Bass of the tournament that weighed in at 8.37 lbs. This fish proved to be the winning margin. Davis and Frank took home $ 2,700 for their nice bag of fish. Second Place went to Trevor Lincoln and Cameron Smith with 3 nice bass that weighted 15.75lb. Lincoln and Smith had all sold fish but did not have a big bass, which earned them $1,000.00 for their nights effort. Third place went to Derek Battisti and Rich Welch with 3 nice bass that weighted 13.06lb, which was anchored by 6.41lb large mouth that was the 3rd big bass of the tournament. Battisti and Welch took home a nice pay day of $ 500.00 for their nights effort.

We would like to thank Barbeque Pit for the Home Made Style BBQ before the tournament, as I am sure we had many hungry fishermen that enjoy the catered food. El Cajon Ford Night Series will continue to have catered BBQ before each events so please come and fish a professional circuit with great food and prizes. Additionally, We would like to thank our new sponsors Angler Marine and Art Bailey for their donation of the special permits for the fish-off at the end of the season. Also, we would like to thank Diane at Lakeside Bait and Tackle for their (4) $25.00 gift certificated that were given to 8th & 9th Places. Lastly, We would like to give a special thanks to Paul leader and John Blake of El Cajon Ford for the continued support of this event. El Cajon Ford has been a dedicated team tournament sponsor and we truly appreciate their support. If you would like to be sponsor at the upcoming events please give Jim Sleight a call as we are looking for more participation.

We would like to thank the City Lakes for allowing us to stage at the top parking at 4:30PM so we could have our sign-ups and the draw. Lastly, I would like to thank my staff of Woody Olson, Larry Bottroff, Regina Seaberg, Ron Overman and Scott Ashley for their continued assistances in these events. I can never express my thanks enough to the people that help me make these events happen and run smoothly.

The next tournament will be May 5th, 2012 at Lake El Capitan. If you have any question regarding these events please visit www.sdteamseries.com where you can view results, standings, date and images of these event.

Jim Sleight
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Products

Coming soon!

• Shirts
  • Headwear
  • Stickers

Contact Us

Jim Sleight
3324 Cottonwood Springs Lane
Jamul, CA 91935